Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tech Tip: Blog Profile

For this tech tip, the only change I made was that I removed my name from posts. I wanted to try it out since my fellow students will be able to see my name on the main blog page anyways. I have not thought too much about my online identity. I try to keep myself from posting too many things online because I feel like it's a little unsafe to post so much about yourself on the Internet where everyone can access your information.


I may think about it a little more as I graduate and look for jobs, but there is so little of my information out there at the moment that I don't really have to worry. The key ingredients of my online identity shall just be my name, birthday, and maybe some social networking sites like Facebook or LinkedIn that will help me look for jobs!


A screenshot of my blog layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment