Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 6: Growth Mindset

LEARN FROM OTHERS

As I was scrolling through this week's growth mindset posts, this post caught my eye. I think what made it important was that this was someone's success story with the growth mindset. It goes to show that you don't know what you're capable of once you try it. In this student's case, she never spoke in French in her class, but she finally did and it turns out that she did a great job that her teacher was thoroughly impressed. I felt like this post definitely encourages me to exercise the growth mindset because I want something like this to happen to me too! I want to overcome my own inhibitions and gain something from it, just like this student! I don't really like to speak up in class, so I want to push myself to participate more in my class discussions with my professors in the future! 
My screenshot of the student's post.


No comments:

Post a Comment