Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 7: Review


This picture was from one of my favorite post on the announcements page from Sunday, October 11. I think this really stood out to me because it applies to me in one of my classes this semester. This class was said to be extremely hard, from a large number of my peers as well as professor rating websites. But the pro about this class was that it was extremely relevant to my field as well as a good precursor to medical school and would help in my efforts in taking the MCAT. So, I took the leap of faith and took it, even though I knew that I would be struggling to keep up with the material just because this class is so challenging. Right now, I am only holding on to the fact that a lot of people said it would be worth it in the end. My future success (and by success, I mean the prospects of me making an A in this class) looks pretty dim right now but I'm going to keeeeeep holllddinngg onnnn! :) Enough of my rambling, have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment