Saturday, September 12, 2015

Week 3: Curation

This week I found: 
  • DeviantArt
    • This is such a great site to look at and share artwork. There are so many talented artists on this site that create wonderful and original masterpieces that I can incorporate into my blogposts.
  • Reddit: Mythology and Folklore
    • I found this while going through Reddit and it's so cool to read about people's opinions about a certain myth or folklore.
  • Pinterest: 
  • "Dragon Drama" posted by 'Diane Taxdahl'. Source: Pinterest.

    • My favorite pinterest pic this week. The use of all the colors of the rainbow is gorgeous and it's amazingly detailed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I know about the amazing deviantart website, but I never thought of going to look for mythology and folklore items at Reddit, Michelle: how cool! I bet they have some dedicated editors there since that is a subject that people certainly are passionate above. So, if I ever decide to explore Reddit someday, I will definitely have to start with this mythology area: I see all kinds of trending topics there right now that I am really interested in. Thank you so much for sharing this: I have bookmarked Reddit mythology for browsing later. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete