Saturday, September 19, 2015

Week 4: Famous Last Words

The reading for this week went really well. There were so many short stories to read for both diary A and B, but I enjoyed the majority of them, so it wasn't a problem. I noticed that the Jakarta stories focused a lot on morals, especially greed.

I think I did some good writing this week. I also cut my writing time down to about an hour to write a story. Before, it took me at least 2 hours to write something decent because I'm very particular and I do my proofreading while I write (which is weird, I know, but I always read and reread while I'm writing, so I can't help it).

As for my other classes... This week was a very hard week. I had two exams on the same day and I really struggled to balance studying for both because they are fairly difficult classes--Introduction to Biochemistry and Cell Biology. Not to mention the biochem professor is known to have very very very hard exams and the cell biology exam is entirely free response (which is bad because you already know I take forever to write). It was hard, but I'm glad that I made it to the weekend with an optimistic outlook for this semester and a desire to make sure I am able to balance work, school, and activities even better.


Meme by me. Made using Imgflip.

No comments:

Post a Comment